We're Hiring! Our Manufacturing and Logistics sites have lots of opportunities with various shifts, full time or part time, permanent and temporary!Find out more
At Hilmore House, you’ll see first hand what it takes to lead our workforce as we make good things happen for millions of people every single week. It’s truly buzzing with all kinds of activity.
In finance, we play an important role in helping the business deliver our priorities and build a broader, stronger Morrisons. So here, you’ll support our stores, our sites and our online and wholesale channels. If you’re passionate about finance and relish new challenges, you can look forward to plenty of variety. There’s never a dull moment!
The team has an impact on every part of Morrisons. We look after the finances and support future plans and decision making by providing insight and expertise. In fact, there’s more to our finance team than meets the eye. There’s a wide range of challenges for you to get stuck into, so you’ll need a flair for both analysing and presenting data.
What our 3-year scheme involves
You’ll work on real-life projects and get involved in different areas from accounting, tax and treasury to financial planning, analysis and business intelligence. You could find yourself helping our buying teams deliver great value offers for our customers. Or you could support, advise and help our teams to pursue new opportunities.
As well as learning on-the-job, you’ll study for a level 7 CIMA qualification. We’ll support you by paying for your exam fees and giving you study leave. This scheme involves three finance placements, where you’ll gain the skills and experience you need to enjoy a rewarding career as an accountant.
Our modernised way of working in Hilmore House includes a 4-day working week, plus an additional Saturday every 4 weeks. That means you’ll have the opportunity to spend time in the office working alongside your team as well as potentially spending time working or studying from home.
What you’ll need
- Great communication and listening skills and the ability to lead, influence and build strong working relationships with a diverse team of people.
- Lots of confidence with a positive attitude, resilience and a drive to succeed.
- To enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- Be analytical and good with numbers with plenty of common sense.
- The ability to solve problems and keep your finger on the pulse of what’s happening across our business.
- Currently in your final year of your degree/masters or have graduated in the last two years.
- A minimum 2:1 degree.
- A minimum of 3 A levels at Grade B.
- A minimum Grade C (4) in Maths and English GCSEs.
- A full UK driving licence.
Applications for our 2023 Finance scheme are now open.